• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Lead Source From Facebook Lead Form Ads

vaplus.co

I am trying to give information to my CRM about which specific ad the lead came form but I do not see any options for that. Please assist.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221216_052322.png
    Screenshot_20221216_052322.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 28

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vaplus.co

Kindly capture the trigger response from the Lead Ad Form and try again.

You may refer to the following video tutorial on the same -

vaplus.co

I already did capture the trigger response and these were the only options it gave me. I need one of the options to be the adset or ad so I can track it in my CRM. Can you please give me a better more detailed answer this time.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vaplus.co

As we can see from your latest task history Id you are getting the Adset name and other details correctly.

1671607852637.png

To fetch the data in the trigger response, please capture the webhook response again by making a submission from your Lead Ad Form.

vaplus.co

When I press recapture it does not load anything. I must open the test lead form and delete and submit again which sends the same basic information and no ad name or as set name.

vaplus.co

Can I get some real support for this issue instead of the back and forth posts that are not helping me at all!

vaplus.co

The submissions that are made through the developer lead submission form do not give asset or as data.

How can I use one of my real submission from client's as a capture?!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vaplus.co

You haven't captured the webhook response from the Lead ad form.

Please try to capture the webhook response by filling the Lead ad form with real data.

You can also watch other video tutorials on the same.

vaplus.co

I have been doing exactly what this explains and I am telling you that the information captured is not the same as if it is a real lead submission. The data is not the same!! There is no adset or ad data!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @vaplus.co

Since you are taking the test data in the trigger response you will not see any asset and its name in the trigger response, once you capture the real data from your Lead ad form you will see the complete data in the trigger response.

Further, to capture the real lead data in the webhook response you can press the "Recapture Webhook " and can wait for the real data to get captured from your Lead ad form.