• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

leadconnector create signature docusign

Ivernon

Hello,
I am trying to map the custom fields from Gohighlevel to my template in docusign using the signature request. However, even though the fields display on pabbly and im able to map in pabbly when i test and creat either a draft or send the document is not filling in with the mapped custom fields in docusign. please help with how i can get this to work.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-14 113552.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-14 113552.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Ivernon,

Could you please record a short screen recording, elaborating a bit more on your exact concern? Based on your Workflow setup and Task History, I can see that the fields into which you've mapped the data from the trigger step are being populated. I noticed several fields in your DocuSign action step where no data has been mapped. Please note that those unmapped fields will not populate in the automation process as well.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FQnjP_8tb2eNLNiMhXr4vfw5xniBK9-3/view?usp=sharing