• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on 7th May 2024, due to a public holiday.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

LeadConnector: Not Updating Contact - Error: "Too Many Requests"

Video attached
Trying to update a contact - it finds contact but on update fails - only error I can see is "too many requests"

Attachments

• 2023-03-13_13-17-37.mp4
    29.9 MB

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @realestatebroker

I would like to inform you that the limitation of "429 Too many requests" in Pabbly Connect refers to the maximum number of webhook requests that can be received in a 1-minute window on the account level. The system allows a maximum of 400 webhook requests to be received and processed in this time frame.

When this limit is reached, any further webhook requests will receive a "429 Too many requests" error. This means that the system is unable to process the request at this time due to the high volume of incoming webhook requests.

It's important to note that this limitation resets every 1 minute and the system will again be able to process up to 400 webhook requests in the next 1-minute window.

Also, as I can your workflow is working fine now. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.