• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LeadConnector v1 Delete Tag Not Available in v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GW3

I'll try not to ask another question for awhile...but I'm seeing that the option to Delete Tag is only available on LeadConnector v1, not v2.

Should I just add a connection to LeadConnector v1 in my workflow that is already using v2? or is there a way to accomplish this using the LeadConnector v2 connection?

I'm trying to automatically delete a contact, but the only way to currently do this is to have the tag removed via Pabbly Connect and then LeadConnector/High Level deletes the contact when that contact's tag is removed. If there's a better way, please let me know.

GW3

Please disregard my previous message. I see now that the Delete Tag in v1 does not Remove the tag from the contact, it deletes the tag completely.

It would be very helpful if there was a way to remove the tag from a specific contact or delete the contact entirely.
Please let me know if that's possible.

The reason I am looking for this workaround is that when we delete a subaccount location the contacts for that location are still active on our main location account with access to the membership area.
I would like to remove them from that account - as well - so that they no longer have access to the membership material, if that make sense.

Thank you

GW3

My bad, you can remove this thread. I figured it out.

The workaround is instead of removing a tag...You need to add a tag (mine is 'delete client') with Pabbly Connect, then in GoHighLevel/LeadConnector you need to setup a workflow for when the tag is added ('delete client'), then revoke access to the product offer and/or Delete Contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.