• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LearnDash courses not showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaelJ

Hi support,

I'm trying to set up a workflow that includes LearnDash. I'm preceding like it is shown in your video:

Although the connection to LearnDash works, I can't choose a course ID because the courses don't show up in the drop-down.

Can anyone help me with this?

Kind regards,
Rafael

RafaelJ

Hi @Supreme , my workflow is simple:

1. FluentCRM: Tag applied -> works

2. WordPress: Create a user -> works

3. LearnDash: Enroll into course -> connection established, but...
...the required field "Course ID" doesn't show any courses in the drop-down menu (despite the fact that there are 2 courses in LearnDash).
The required field "User ID", on the other hand, does show the existing users in the drop-down menu.

Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

Attachments

• papply-learndash-no-courses.jpg
    papply-learndash-no-courses.jpg
    485.8 KB · Views: 11

RafaelJ

Hi @ArshilAhmad ,
Although I already had an authentication plugin installed (it was required in order for the step "create Wordpress user" to work), the LearnDash courses didn't show up. But after installing the plugin mentioned in the video, the LearnDash courses can now be selected. :)
I just had to re-configure the Papply workflow and now everything works.
Thank you very much for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.