• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Lightfunnel+Razorpay+Vbout

I have a funnel in razorpay with a core offer, Bump offer, upsell and downsell. I wanted to create a campaign using Vbout for those who haven't opted for Bumpsell and/or upsell and/or downsell. My need is to either create an audience with Bump Not purchased, Upsell not purchased and downsell not purchases or tag contact so that I can trigger a followup automation in Vbout. Please help me set integrations.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Brijesh Parikh !

Razorpay doesn't provide any details on whether Core Offer, Bump Offer, or the offers which you have mentioned in the above statement in its purchase event response.

It just provides with the purchase information something like below mentioned only-

1649318816356.png

The only possible way to make a workflow is with different unique values of the amount that can divert as per the amount for further action through the "Router" step.

Based on the amount they have purchased, you can add them to the different lists on Vbout.

For reference, you can check on this video tutorial on how Razorpay works -

Thank you. Can we use 'payload payment entity fees' info for tagging in vbout contact? for e.g Person who paid x amount can be tagged x course bought.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Brijesh Parikh !

Sure, that can be done.

You just need to make sure that the amount/fees of the product are unique always.

If the amount is the same, then it will be hard to get for which product the payment was done for.

Hope, this works for you.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Brijesh Parikh !

Sure, you can check on the below video tutorial on how you can do it for different products through Razorpay-

In the Router step, as per your use case, you need to use the Vbout step, which you can check in this video tutorial-

So your workflow will be like this-
Razorpay >>Router >> Vbout

We don't have an exact sample workflow. So you will be needing to create it at your end.

Incase you stuck at some step, we shall help you