• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LinkedIn Integration Bug #2 (Revoked Token)

Fchaves

Alright guys. Another problem on LinkedIn Integration.

I have a workflow scheduled to activate on daily basis. Checked, tested and approved it when built. Worked fine.

The 1st day running solo, emoted an alert saying that posting on LinkedIn was not possible since my token was revoked by me (not true but... Anyway). Re set-up the Linkedin connection. Today, got the very same message.

Can you please correct this 2nd LinkedIn Integration Bug in 2 days?

Regards

Screenshot_20210325-214100.jpg

P

PabblyMember3

Alright guys. Another problem on LinkedIn Integration.

I have a workflow scheduled to activate on daily basis. Checked, tested and approved it when built. Worked fine.

The 1st day running solo, emoted an alert saying that posting on LinkedIn was not possible since my token was revoked by me (not true but... Anyway). Re set-up the Linkedin connection. Today, got the very same message.

Can you please correct this 2nd LinkedIn Integration Bug in 2 days?

Regards

View attachment 33
Just checked your workflow and would like to inform you that, we haven't received such issue with any of our user related to LinkedIn.

Kindly, re-authenticate and authorize all the permissions from the box and configure the content and leave it for automation for couple of days.

If issue persists, we will contact the LinkedIn team for the same.

Fchaves

Just checked your workflow and would like to inform you that, we haven't received such issue with any of our user related to LinkedIn.

Kindly, re-authenticate and authorize all the permissions from the box and configure the content and leave it for automation for couple of days.

If issue persists, we will contact the LinkedIn team for the same.
Go ahead and contact LinkedIn. As described I already followed your suggestions of reauthentication. Lost the token again the next day.

P

PabblyMember3

Go ahead and contact LinkedIn. As described I already followed your suggestions of reauthentication. Lost the token again the next day.
Okay, will do the needful.

Your patience will be appreciated.

P

PabblyMember3

Hey Naveen! How'd?
Any news from LinkedIn?
Regards
We have created the request on their support and they asked us to create a question over the stackoverflow account:

But, haven't got any answer from the team members yet.

Fchaves

Well, things happens. The workflow ran automatically, LinkedIn token still valid but for broken.

Notice the weird string there.... Again... (1st phrase).

Why? How to prevent this and be confident that this won't happen as is in a randomly fashion?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210408-084636.jpg
    Screenshot_20210408-084636.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 80

Fchaves

Just an addition here. Opened Pabbly dashboard, followed all the Workflow steps, published perfectly. Would be nice if I found at lead an error. The bad thing is not being sure that will run accordingly by the next automatic trigger.