• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LinkedIn : Share an Article or URL (v2)

Hello,

We want to automate our Post to our Linkedin Page via "LinkedIn : Share an Article or URL (v2)" from our RSS Feed.

we used an employees Linkedin Profil who is a super admin for this page to connect. The Connection works BUT

the field: "Commentary" which in our understanding is the Content Box, doesn't work propably. when i use the automation it only copies about 129 Characters and then it stops.

It also does not copy the image from the articel.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-18 um 15.49.37.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-18 um 15.49.37.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 73
Hi,

The Workflow name is:

Marketingandtech.com | Twitter | Facebook​

FYI: I just put a delay between Linkedin and the rest, so it is not posting to our Linkedin.

The post also is not up on our Social Media, but I put a Screenshot in the attachments.

Attachments

• Post.png
    Post.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 54

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @FrankMbeck

We have checked your Linkedin action step in your workflow and we can see that it is working fine.

Please reconnect the action step and then try again.

1666186227220.png