• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

LinkedIn token revoked

Florian

I have a simple automation that takes a wordpress post and posts it to my facebook page, my linkedin account and my twitter account.
Test runs work flawlessly, formatting and everything just works fine. But after a while my tokens get revoked with the linkedin integration resulting in an unreliable automation. It is also not clear to my why it gets revoked. It seems that all that I was able to do is do the test runs but the intergration does not really work on a regular basis :( and I have no clue what to do.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Florian

Please check out the following thread for your similar query. Kindly try again and let us know if that works for you.

Florian

Thank you for your fast reply. But the weird thing is that I only use ONE connection to Linkedin via Pabbly. The reset comes after a while for now apparent reason.
And I can't think of any other api connection to Linkedin.
Any clue what still could cause the issue?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Florian !

Can you please confirm if you have not used to connect the same LinkedIn account of yours with any other Pabbly connect account besides your own.

As the issue arises when a single connection of LinkedIn account is also used in another Pabbly Connect account, also if you have created a new connection but lateron used a previously added connection, then also the issue may arise.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Florian

I can most defenitely confirm that I have NOT connected my LinkedIn account to anything remotely Pabbly connect related. Only one integration. I had a clone of the same rule that, but that one was set to offline and I just deleted it now. And I only had this clone due to the bug in the first place. So I cloned the rule to be able to fix the bug.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Florian

Kindly try deleting all the credentials of Linkedin from the action step and try connecting your account with the fresh connection.

Note - The Access token of LinkedIn only has a validity of 90 days, afterwards you have again connect your account.

1647501658542.png

Florian

90 days! OH MY! And there's no way in hell one can raise that to more days?
90 days, that's a joke! What are you doing LinkedIn?!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Florian

We would like to correct our last reply, the Linkedin API's token works for 365 days (1 Year) only if the Linkedin action step is in use continuously.

But if Linkedin's API is not being used in your automation for less than 60 days then you have to again re-authenticate with the fresh connection.

Please check out the following documents for your better understanding.

1648022697716.png