• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

looking to connect google doc with textlocal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rana pratap

my work flow would be
1) customer fill their details in google doc and fb lead ads
2) i will send a message through text local saying - thank you and we will get back to you..."

could anyone please help me out how to do this

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rana pratap

Yes, you can make the workflow with your use case, but you cannot take the data from Google Docs and send it further. Although you can use Google Forms to your work.

1) customer fill their details in google doc and fb lead ads

You can take the user's data from Google Forms and then can send the messages through Textlocal.

2021-06-10_18h33_36.png

Here is the tutorial video of that for better understanding -

And to send a message on Textlocal to your Facebook leads, here is the tutorial video for better understanding -

2021-06-10_18h32_30.png

Further please elaborate more on how you would like to integrate Google Docs with Textlocal.

Last edited by a moderator:

rana pratap

OMG, I am really new to these automated platforms and found your software reliable and, most importantly, customer-responsive. I will definitely start trying your software. good job guys.....keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.