• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

"Lookup spreadsheet rows" option is not bringing all data from the row.

Carlos Melo

Hello,

I have a workflow [https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...VPwBfAmcJHVJWBVMBclJIBBFcQwBdAzAARQBfCSMAYg##] which has the Google Sheet as step #9.

I chose the option "Lookup Spreadsheet Rows" but in my tests only the data from column A is being sent to the document template in Google docs, leaving data from the rest of the row behind.

When I saved and tested the step, it brought data from all columns, as you can see in the attached image.

When opening the newly created document, I see that only the data from the first column is present.

I need help to know where the error is, I mean why the whole line information is not getting inserted in the new document.

Thank you.
Carlos.

Attachments

• Screenshot at Apr 15 18-52-58.png
    Screenshot at Apr 15 18-52-58.png
    455.3 KB · Views: 50

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Carlos Melo

As the record that you are getting was already retrieved from the 1st column of your Google Sheets.

If you wanted to search the record from individual columns from your Google Sheets then use the "Lookup SpreadSheets" action step 8 time as many columns as you wanted to extract the data.

1681712336929.png