• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mailchimp Member Tag: "Member ID is required"

Hi,
I have not idea why I get the error "Member ID is required here":
I want to add a member tag in Mailchimp and I get a valid Member ID from the task "Mailchimp: Find member". This has worked before a router in other tasks. But now it doesn't. Where is the mistake??
thanks.
Bildschirmfoto 2024-09-18 um 23.56.38.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You needed to set up the steps in your router this way. We have made the necessary changes on your behalf, which seems to have fixed the issue.
1726703514499.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You can add 'Remove Member Tag' and 'Add Member Tag' action step to your route. Make sure to map the Member ID from 'Find Member' action step.