• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mailchimp too many simultaneous requests

I am trying to pull 10000 clients from Mailchimp into GoHighLevel.

But I am getting this error:
1650778911758.png

How I can setup pabbly to only serve 10 requests at a time? Maybe serve 10 requests every minute?

P

Pabbly13

Hey @RaptorsRush !

Kindly use the "Delay" module for up to 2 minutes, so it doesn't error out for you-

1650871803984.png

You can check for this video tutorial on how "Delay" works-

Kindly check on this and let us know if this can work for you.

The requests are being sent in bulk from go high level. I need to parse the requests and break them up into chunks of 10 and then send each chunk individually every 2 minutes.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @RaptorsRush

You can use the "Delay" action step to hold the execution of some instances so that you can avoid the "Too many requests" errors by the API.

Moreover, you cannot hold executions and then execute them after a time.

1650952717912.png