• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Too Many Requests - 429

Kaamyabi

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTZlMDYzNDA0MzA1MjZhNTUzMDUxM2E1MTYzNTQzMSI_3D_pc
I am currently subscribed to the Pabbly Connect 1-Yearly Plan-Tier 1. However, I am experiencing a high number of failures for the X posting. The error message is as follows: [insert error message here]. I believe that Pabbly should consider delaying the requests if it receives too many at the same time. Additionally, even after waiting for several hours, I am still unable to re-execute the requests.

This is issue needs to be resolved ASAP, please!

TitleToo Many Requests
DetailToo Many Requests
Typeabout:blank
Status429

Kaamyabi

Just to add in my original issue: If i tweet using my custom script/SDK its working but through Pabbly connect it is throwing error "Too Many Requests"

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Kaamyabi,

Based on your Task History, we can see that you are sending data multiple times through webhook within a very short duration. This appears to be causing you to hit X's rate limit. There are multiple rate limits, which you can check here:
https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-api/rate-limits
1714243890354.png

You can try adding a Counter step along with the Delay step in your workflow and see if that fixes the rate limit-related issue you're encountering. This should prevent the 'Create Tweet' action event from executing at the same time.

Kaamyabi

Thank you, Arshil!

It didn't help. You can see the task history ID IjU3NmMwNTZlMDYzNDA0MzE1MjY5NTUzMzUxMzA1MTY3NTQzNiI_3D_pc

I have tried to create a tweet using my API and it worked.

I want to cancel the subscription and would like to get refund.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It seems that the Delay Value wasn't mapped from the Counter step, I have made the necessary change on your behalf. Could you wait for 24 hours and then try again?
1714249263145.png