• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Make workflow run automatically

Hello,
I have a trigger "WooCommerce : New Order Created" and an action "WhatsApp Cloud API : Send Template Message"
How can I make this workflow run automatically forever? Right now the button in the action says "Save & Send Test Request" which means that I have to send the message manually every time?
Please give on the next step to finally put in production the workflow.
Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Desarrollo Swiitch

If you have set up the workflow connected with the application and mapped the value accordingly. Then your workflow is good to process the automation.

Whereas you do not need to keep clicking the save and send buttons. Every time a new order is created, the workflow will begin automatically.

You can check the workflow by creating a new order from your WooCommerce.