• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Manage Multiple Businesses with a single Pabbly Subscription Billing

P

Pabblymember14

Hello Mubarak,

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to help you understand your concern in detail. Please provide me with more information so that I can better assist you.

Are you looking to customize the email address or company address used for sending invoices to your customers? Or do you have any specific requirements or concerns related to invoice delivery? By providing more details, I can provide you with a more accurate and tailored response.

Mubarak NH

thank you medam

i have 3 business

3 names for company

3 gmail address and adress changes
how to customized to send a invoice to customer in different mail id in our company base

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello Mubarak,

You can customize your invoice according to your business needs by using the "Customize Invoice" option available in Pabbly Subscription Billing. This feature allows you to tailor the invoice to meet your specific requirements.
This customization option provides you with the ability to modify the invoice based on the products and payment gateways you use in your three businesses. To achieve your desired outcome, you can implement the following changes:

1. Customize the invoice based on the products:
You can customize the invoice based on the specific products you have in your three businesses.

2. Customize the invoice based on the payment gateway:
If you use different payment gateways for your three businesses, you can also customize the invoice based on the chosen payment gateway.

To customize the invoice based on the product and payment gateway, please follow these steps:
Settings >Invoice Settings >Add Invoice settings

Inside add invoice settings you will get the option of customizing the invoice on the bases of Product & Payment gateway.
Please refer to below screenshot for more details
1688123312459.png

1688123264714.png

For entering the different business names
You can find the pencil icon in the company detail section under the Invoice Customization option you can add the business name according to different product or payment gateway belong to.

Please refer to the below screenshot for more details.
1688127231612.png

Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh
Pabbly Support.

Last edited:

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello Mubarak,
Greetings !!

Can you please let us know in more details about what do you mean by "customize to customers to send a mail change mail id" The current message is not very clear. If you are asking about how to change a customer's email address, you can follow the below steps:

Go to the customer section in your account. > Search for the specific customer whose email address you want to change. >Hover over that customer's profile and click on the three dots/options menu. >Select the 'Edit' option from the menu. > Within the edit options, you will find the 'Change' Button near the customer email. Use this button to update the customer's email address."

Please refer to the below screenshot for more details :-
1688192045352.png

If this is not the information you were looking for, please provide more details or clarify your request, and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh
Pabbly Support

Mubarak NH

Sir,
"I have three companies, namely Company A, Company B, and Company C."

*"When a customer purchases a product from 'A' company, the company receives an email notification at their designated email address for 'A' company."

*"When a customer purchases a product from 'B' company, the company sends an email notification to the customer's provided email address for 'B' company."

How can I change the sender address for company-based emails?

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello Mubarak,
Greetings !!

Thank you for providing us with the details of your use case. We regret to inform you that the feature of different emails according to different company is currently unavailable in Pabbly Subscription Billing. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks & Regards,
Pabbly Support

P

Pabblymember14

Hello Mubarak,

I hope you're doing well.

Here is the full demo video of Pabbly Subscription Billing: Demo Video Link. However, please note that this video may not include some of the latest updates, such as the new invoice settings.

For information about the new invoice settings, you can refer to the documentation provided here: Invoice Settings Documentation.

If you're looking for more updates that might be missing from the demo video, I recommend joining our Facebook group: Pabbly Subscriptions Facebook Group. The group is a great resource for staying updated on the latest features, announcements, and discussions related to Pabbly Subscription Billing.

Feel free to explore these resources for more information. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.