• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Map details within the Router workflow?

Mmmk

How can I map the details, within the route of the Router workflow module (picture), i.e the data in the foreground (marked in red)?

i.e I have created a Router flow, however the data that I can map is only that of that of the 'parent' workflow i.e the Steps 1-9 in the background.

I have saved, refreshed etc.

My logic in the workflow is that if the person does not exist (Step 8, 'searches for the contact in Airtable' in the Parent Flow), it will proceed down the "Person DOES NOT exist" Router flow (forefront in picture) and create a Contact and an associated Opportunity), however If I can not map the newly created contact (within the Router flow), I cannot map it under the subsequent ''opportunity'?? This seems absurd.

What am I missing? Thanks

Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 2.09.55 pm.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mmmk

You can simply look for the route's inner action step's response within the label then you can map it accordingly.

Inside the same route, the data label will look like this -
2023-01-19_11h55_30.png

Mmmk

Hey @Mmmk

You can simply look for the route's inner action step's response within the label then you can map it accordingly.

Inside the same route, the data label will look like this -
View attachment 20582

Oddly yesterday, when I click on any module within a Router Workflow, the drop down available fields only relate to the parent folder. Trying again and have been able to do it, from within a Router field, within a Router field.
Perhaps browser issue??

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Try clearing your browser's cache memory once, then try again because it's possible that it became full.