• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mapping from Keap to Lead Connector (GHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eriksande

Connecting Keap to LeadConnector (GHL) ... set up a test contact in Keap ... contact shows up after clicking "Save and Send Test Request", but only 5 fields are showing ...

When I get to the next step (LeadConnector) ... I can only map Contact IDD, First and Last Name, email address, and Date.

How do I map address, phone ... additional custom fields that I need to bring over to LeadConnector?

Here's a loom: https://www.loom.com/share/e6a891d53e714759b16a24cb8464b997

Thanks in advance!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @eriksande

As per your concern, you should use the "Infusionsoft by Keap : Retrieve a Contact" action step after the trigger event to extract the additional information for the contact from your Keap account.

So, in that way you can further pass the relative information to your Lead Connector. Also, refer to the following screenshot for the best.

I hope this might help you out.

2022-09-16_10h53_58.png

eriksande

So helpful ... thank you! One more question. I have a custom field in Lead Connector (GHL) that I need to map to one of the custom fields from Keap. I see the Field in Keap (now that I followed your instructions), but I don't see how to map that field to the corresponding field in GHL? (It's not one of the current mapping options). Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.