• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Marquiz - Not getting data into Pabbly Connect

Eugen

Hello
I have several quizes with Marquiz.io

Shouldn't there be a different webhook for each quiz?
I have created a connection between Marquiz and Pabbly connect and I got all the correct data.
For the second quiz, I created a new flow but i noticed the webhook is exactly the same as for the first one.

I installed the webhook but when I click on Capture webhook response, I get no data..

What to do?

Thank you

P

PabblyMember3

Hello Eugen,

There will be one webhook URL generated for each workflow and so, all the webhook based apps will be seen with that URL on changing the app.

As far as the Marquiz trigger is concerned, there is one trigger New Lead available and it doesn't provide any event or question specific webhooks.

So all the data will be received on the same webhook URL. You need to play with routers in your workflow by capturing different data and can use data forwarder in the routers to forward the data to another Pabbly Connect workflow URL.

I hope you understand

Eugen

Hey
Thank you for the answer
So, by this logic, if I have 5 quizzes with 4 answers each, that would mean a router with 20 outputs?

This does Not change the fact that, as per the video I shared, you can see that I get the SAME webhook, regardless of what trigger I set...

What to make of that?

i just tried creating a flow now, from my phone.
It is the SAME webhook for ANY trigger

Attachments

• EA13F522-F99F-4B87-9115-82DEAD8D55F5.png
    EA13F522-F99F-4B87-9115-82DEAD8D55F5.png
    806.1 KB · Views: 66
P

PabblyMember3

Hey
Thank you for the answer
So, by this logic, if I have 5 quizzes with 4 answers each, that would mean a router with 20 outputs?

This does Not change the fact that, as per the video I shared, you can see that I get the SAME webhook, regardless of what trigger I set...

What to make of that?

i just tried creating a flow now, from my phone.
It is the SAME webhook for ANY trigger
See, different applications which are webhook based triggers then, the URL will be same because, you will have to use one app at a time in trigger. But if you check same webhook based app in trigger module of another workflow, you will see different URL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eugen

See, different applications which are webhook based triggers then, the URL will be same because, you will have to use one app at a time in trigger. But if you check same webhook based app in trigger module of another workflow, you will see different URL.
Im sorry Naveen.. Im lost...
Please try to explain it differently...

Thank you

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Naveen
It is the same webhook if I creat ANY NEW workflows....

What do you mean workflow 124?
Hi Eugen,

I am not involved in supporting this issue but it seems Naveen is talking about the Workflow 124.

The same workflow that is shown on the video that I think you shared.
1618117449477.png

Eugen

Ok.... Right..
Thank you Neeraj.

I am still waiting for a definite confirmation regarding the webhook URL... if it should be the same or if it is a glitch..