• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Meta business - custom template

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiqbal

Hello,

I created a pabbly workflow with web hook that passes through a text formatter to extract a phone number and inturn pass to whatsapp cloud API. If I modify the task to use the default template, hello_world, it works and I get a message on my phone. If I modify the task to use an approved meta message template, I do see the status as accepted, but I do not get a message on my phone. Please advise on what I am doing wrong. Your help in this regards will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @tiqbal,

The issue seems to be related to the URL you are sending in the message not having an extension at the end. Please try using a URL that ends with a proper extension and see if that fixes your issue.
1720639814313.png

Please check out the thread shared below where a user faced a similar issue.

tiqbal

Hi @tiqbal,

The issue seems to be related to the URL you are sending in the message not having an extension at the end. Please try using a URL that ends with a proper extension and see if that fixes your issue.
View attachment 44681

Please check out the thread shared below where a user faced a similar issue.
Thanks for looking into this. I have modified a link to a dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/z9t2jpfr2ezljuklcdnd6/Furnished_Flat_8x11.png

It still does not work. I got a test hello world message to which I responded and went back to change to a templated approved message and sent it. Pabbly show that message was accepted, but I don't receive the templated message on my whatsapp.

Supreme

Staff member
Please use the publicly accessible file to obtain the file ID required for the Dropbox action step to upload the file. The URL you have created does not provide a direct download link, making it neither accessible nor downloadable.

tiqbal

The dropbox link I had provided is a publicly accessible file with permission to have any one with link access the contents.

tiqbal

I have created another template with out the header. It consists of text. I was able to successfully send it and receive the message. I want the message to be sent out with a flyer. If someone can assist on how I can send a templated message with a header that has a link to the image, it would be greatly appreciated.

tiqbal

I have uploaded my image to a different site and it is now working as expected. Thanks again for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.