• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Microsoft Excel Connection

Chiptimer

Hi Team

We are a sports timing company who would like to use pabbly connect to send the final event result to each participant. The final event data is exported in excel. I am unable to get pabbly connect to connect to the correct excel worksheet. I have logged into a different onedrive account, but it still picks up the data on my PC from another one drive account. It shows that the changes I've made to the worksheet has been saved, but it doesn't pick up the worksheet I'm using. I don't think the below Timing2 worksheet is the correct one it's supposed to pick up.

Any assistance would be appreciated. I use a Microsoft 365 Family account.

Thanks,
Petrolene

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    14.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Chiptimer

Please verify if the worksheet you are trying to connect includes headers and whether the Excel sheet is synchronized online. Additionally, could you provide a screenshot to illustrate this?

1716206042690.png

Chiptimer

Hi, yes to both. I've attached the sheet I'm testing with. And also some printscreens.

It seems though that it's not connecting to the correct onedrive account. I am connected to a different onedrive account on this PC, but it's picking up the files from the administrator's onedrive.

Thanks for your help!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please login to your Pabbly Connect and MS Excel account in an Incognito Tab, and then establish a new connection.
1716337799716.png