• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Missing Invois

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We have escalated the concern to the respected team and Our team is looking into the issue. We will update you regarding the resolution ASAP.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Nizam,

Thanks for the Patience & If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Nizam,

We would like to know whether you have Deleted any Subscription or you have run any Delete API on your account since there is no auto delete option on our software so we request you to please update us with the information if you have run a Delete API or have Deleted any Subscription so that we can help you accordingly.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

nizam

Hello Nizam,

We would like to know whether you have Deleted any Subscription or you have run any Delete API on your account since there is no auto delete option on our software so we request you to please update us with the information if you have run a Delete API or have Deleted any Subscription so that we can help you accordingly.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra
hello Vipin

to my knowledge, I don't run any delete api.

I did manually delete some of the unsuccessful payment invoice/sale but certainly not up to 100 invoices.

hope that's helps

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Nizam,

We have escalated your query to our concerned team and will update you with resolution ASAP.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

nizam

Hello Nizam,

We have escalated your query to our concerned team and will update you with resolution ASAP.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra
hi there, any update on this?

today i found more sales data are missing, including invoice, subscription, customer. only left 43 out of more then 100 of them.

not sure what happen to them.

prior to that, i did some modification to product, plan, pricing, add new product, plan, import setting ect.

can you check this for me, it is really crucial. Luckily i have duplicate data in google sheet.

In my opinion, existing data for sales, customer, invoice should not be deleted even the plan, product was deleted or modified. Not sure if this is the SOP for PSB.

P

PabblyMember2

Hello Nizam,

As w checked we found that your invoices are intact and there are 200+ customers. Refer to the following image-
1655539038740.png

nizam

hello Akanksha

ohh...my bad, maybe i had selected the wrong date range. thanks guys, sorry for the trouble.