• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Missing paramaters when trying ThriveCart to WooCommerce

Hello: I am new to Pabbly.
When attempting a workflow to have WooCommerce add a new customer when there is a product sold on Thrivecart, the task failed... giving me this information in the "Data Out" area (see image below). All the data mapped correctly (name address, etc.). I don't see the fields below (Code, message, Data status, Data params 0) listed on the mapping. So am unclear of what this means and how to fix it.

Can anyone assist? Thank you!

1626462537581.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @onehour303

We looked over your concern and it looks like you have set the username and password mandatory from your WooCommerce account. So without filling those 2 fields, you're getting the error message for WooCommerce. Thus you will be needing to provide the username and password while Adding New Customer.

2021-07-17_11h37_33.png

Thanks for your reply. I am new to WooCommerce. Do you know how I disable the requirement in WooCommerce that a username and password be required for a new customer. I don't want that. I have made these settings, but it still is requiring it through Pabbly.

1626526765078.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @onehour303

Thanks for your reply. I am new to WooCommerce. Do you know how I disable the requirement in WooCommerce that a username and password be required for a new customer. I don't want that. I have made these settings, but it still is requiring it through Pabbly.

1626526765078.png

Please enable the last 2 checkboxes of the account creation menu. Please check out the following screenshot-

2021-07-18.png