• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Missing "+" Symbol When Extracting From Fluent Forms

Hi Everybody,
I am trying to get a Workflow working between Fluent Forms Pro and Click Send.
I believe my issue is centered around the fact that Click Send needs the Mobile Phone Format to start with "+".
As the below clearly states.

1694262214848.png

When the number leaves Fluent Forms it is entered with a "+" at the beginning as the below extract shows from Wordpress Logs:-

1694262348232.png

But then when that field shows up in Pabbly it has been altered to the following without the "+" :-

1694262404282.png

How can I get Pabbly to display the "+" as is entered in the form without dropping it ?

Without it the Click Send connection will keep returning errors.

Any assistance you can offer would be appreciated.

Nick Price