• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

mistmatch with task also double task executioin

ujjwal

Hi my task is mismatched total test i have done is 20 but my task consumed is 3500 , I don't know how , plus it repeating same task 2 times , I'm attaching screen shot for my total task consumed for 20 registration plus its sending same message 2 times on WhatsApp

Attachments

• Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    261.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    177.3 KB · Views: 11

Subin

Staff member
Hey @ujjwal !

The Task are almost equal if you check on the image below-

1710505479067.png

Furthermore, regarding you concern for duplications, kindly provide us with the workflow URL in which the duplication is happening for?

So accordingly we can guide you further on it.