• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mobile field detail update

• Thread starter Deleted member 12173
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12173

User is asking for the below changes

I would like you guys to update mobile/phone field in this way. So that people make less mistakes, and also based on IP the country code can be preloaded.

One other option is that, we should be able to pick 1 or 2 countries to show at top as default as well.

Would like these updates by default or let me know if I can add any specific code that will make the mobile field in a similar way.

1706508959981.png

rodrigo

Perfect, and would be awesome to also pre select the default country flag based on PSB language. Example: in our case the brazilian flag need be the default one.