• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mobile no is not getting copied from mailerlite to Google sheet

Anamitra

Throgh , Mailerliet form, I am getting mobile no inside the mailerlite but not getting inside the Google sheet.

When I ma trying manually, then its coming.

Please help,

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Anamitra

Seems like you might have done some changes in your MailerLite form and because of that, your Phone Number field is not coming at the right label which you have mapped previously.

Kindly re-capture the webhook response and try again.

2022-05-02_12h37_47.png

Anamitra

I am getting this error -
This email is to notify you that for the workflow "DECAS - LEAD SCORE" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -
Task History ID: IjEzODk2NzY5MyI_3D
Step Name: Number Formatter by Pabbly > Format Phone Number
Task Error Detail:
{
"status": false,
"keys > 0": "number",
"msg": "Required params"
}

See when I am testing manually, the No is coming from Mailerlite. But Automatically its not coming. Can You pls call me 9177824745
Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 1.14.50 PM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Anamitra

Again the cause of the issue is still the same since you made some changes in your Form the fields sending the data in different labels now.

So, as a solution, we would recommend you to re-capture the webhook response again and map the respective action event accordingly.

2022-05-02_16h19_37.png