• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can't compply GDPR with new Mailerlite??

merimayans

Hello!!

I have an issue regarding an automation involving Mailerlite and Facebook Leads. I'll show my case, this is the automation I made:
1700726019428.png

It's working fine and I'm getting the subscribers into my mailerlite account (I'm using the NEW Mailerlite, not the Classic). In fact, I didn't have this issue in the Classic, but I have to use the new.

We'll, I operate in Europe so I have to accomplish the GDPR, it means, the users should arrive to mailerlite as Unconfirmed and then it would activate the Double opt-in to send them the email to confirm.

As you'll see on the last step of my automation I have to choose which status I should send the new lead to mailerlite:
1700726638145.png

But the issue is that if I send them as Unconfirmed (that's the status that mailerlite uses when a subscriber don't check the Double Opt-in. Usually on mailerlite if a subscriber enters through API and Unconfirmed it activates the double opt-in automatically. That's how it works with other integrations I have. But with the automation it doesn't work the same way because the leads arrive to mailerlite as if I had add them manually instead of via API, so it won't activate the double opt-in.

1700727061733.png

By now I'm sending them as active, but it's not legal. I need to send them as Unconfirmed but get that the way they're are subscribing is API (because I have to connect the API to set the automation).

If mailerlite gets the users as unconfirmed and the subscriber via is API, it will shoot the double opt-in automatically. But if it gets that the via is manual it won't activate it because it considers that I'm adding the users manually.

I hope I explained my situation correctly, please I need help with that.

Kind regars,
Meri

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @merimayans

We are actively engaged in addressing this matter and are in ongoing discussions with the MailerLite team. Rest assured, as soon as we receive any updates, we will promptly notify you.