• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Modifying Coupon?

siteistry

Is it possible to modify coupon related aspects for an existing customer, or a customer who has a coupon already applied?

Scenario 1
: I create a $50 off coupon (recurring, forever) and customer applies it, I now want to change the amount lets say make it $40 or $60 for the next billing cycle onwards, is this possible?

Scenario 2: I want to remove the coupon?

Scenario 3: I want to add a coupon to an existing customer?

Scenario 4: I want to change a coupon that is applied by multiple customers from "forever" to "next 3 months" is this possible.

It seems like this is not possible, am I missing something? thanks!

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello @siteistry,

We would like to inform you that once you create a Coupon on Pabbly Subscription Billing then it is not possible to change the values in coupon since we do not provide this option while editing the coupon except the Valid Upto and Maximum Redemption field. Only these two fields can be edit.

Also, you can Add or Remove the coupon for an existing customer or we can say that you can change the coupon for the ongoing subscription for a customer.

Subscription >> Click on 3 dots (given against the subscription) >> Upgrade/Downgrade Subscription >> Coupon (Select Coupon - the coupon which you want to apply in place of the other) >> Save

1652447730373.png

1652447985673.png

So, the 4th and 1st Scenario is not possible since we do not allow to edit the coupon except Valid Upto and Maximum Redemption fields but 2nd and 3rd Scenario is possible on our Pabbly Subscription Billing and you can achieve that by following the above given steps.

Hope the above information helps you.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

siteistry

Ok got it.

1) I think I was unable to see the Coupon menu because I deleted the coupon (was testing). So maybe a feedback: that if no coupon is assigned to the plan, still show the option of coupon removing.

2) It will be a good idea to show a draft invoice for the next billing cycle for that customer, like Stripe does. It gives a good overview of the amount the customer will be charged in the next billing cycle, etc.

3) If I delete the coupon itself, will the customer who applied the coupon be charged the full amount in the next billing cycle? Or does the coupon stays applied irrespective of whether the coupon was deleted or not?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello @siteistry,

Could you please share the Customer details like Customer Email so we can check your query which you have mentioned at our end.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra