• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Moving Folder In Google Drive

I am looking to create a trigger (pipeline changes to "Move to Active Folder") I want the Action to be to move that customer's folder from "Pending Clients" Folder to "Active Clients" folder. The folder name is always the customer's First Name Last Name and a Unique ID Number. How do I have the system find that folder by the name and move it to the active folder?

Here is the workflow:
https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...QAGUBFVBUA1UGdVFfAhBXVFctAE0AewNgWmlYBlN7B2Y#

Here is the Loom Video:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @JasonTell7,

Use the 'Google Drive: Search Folder' action event as step 2 of your workflow. This will provide you with the Folder ID, which you can then map to the 'Move a Folder' action step.
1723062310200.png

Supreme

Staff member
Now, you can easily map the Folder ID from the response of the Search Folder action step, and your action step will be set to move the folder for use.

1723099750247.png