• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Multiple access to a single PSB account

Pabbly Team

Staff member
[Customer Query] -

Hi, I want to create a different users in my Pabbly account and want to give them different access. Just an example, I have divided my organization in 4 teams and each team has their separate PayPals. I want to add 4 users in Pabbly as a manager and want to provide them access according to respective teams. Is there any feature in pabbly? Thanks!

S

Sonam

Pabbly Subscription Billing supports more than 20+ integrated payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe & many more for collecting payments from the customers. It also allows adding multiple profiles of the same payment gateway to manage the payment processing as per the need. But the option of allowing multiple access to the account with various credentials is not yet implemented in the system i.e. you'll be required to share the single account credentials with the team if looking to manage the Subscription Billing set up in groups.

However, there is an option in the account wherein you can add multiple emails to your contact list so that all account-related notifications will be shared with the people listed under the below option -

ImageDisplay

To know more, please check this link - https://www.pabbly.com/subscriptions/docs/email-notification/

john

Can we have team to be added inside PSB? instead of sharing the same email and password to our team members?

S

Sonam

Can we have team to be added inside PSB? instead of sharing the same email and password to our team members?
Hi John,
Currently, such an option is not present in the system. However, you can add your team member's email under the email recipients option to allow them to monitor all the activities inside a merchant account.

john

Hi John,
Currently, such an option is not present in the system. However, you can add your team member's email under the email recipients option to allow them to monitor all the activities inside a merchant account.
not solving the problem perhaps?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Sonam is Pabbly working on implementing this feature already?
@Qi_40 As of now, we are working on some core functionalities and stability of the application. In near future, possibly you will be seeing an option for team members access as well.

Thanks!