• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Multiple Products on Razorpay to Kirim email marketing

Shankar Sha

I already have an existing workflow of Razorpay to a couple of apps for sending emails and SMS to customers once the payment is successful. Still, now I have tried to create another workflow for Razorpay to sell different products, but the existing workflow is also getting triggered when the test response is captured.

How should I create an integration for Razorpay when we have different products with different automation sequences to be done. Also, I am confused about how to differentiate the workflow if I have an Add-on Product on the Razorpay payment page?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Shankar Sha !

You can use a "Filter" Module in your workflow on the basis of the price of products as mentioned in the below image-

1640246928078.png

This step you can place after your trigger step and it will help you to restrict any other amount except for 500 to enter in your workflow

You can use the same in another workflow where Razorpay is the trigger step with a different amount in it.

You can check on this video tutorial for getting an idea of how Filter works-

Note that Razorpay does not provide product names in webhook responses based on which we can put the filters. The only way is the put the filter based on the product price. For this, you need to make sure the prices of all products are different.

Here is a workaround to Razorpay not giving Product Page details in webhook data.
Using these workarounds you can set up multiple product pages with the same price.
No more Routers based on Product Page pricing. Enroll people in different courses based on the course names using Routers - https://www.loom.com/share/7e7ee8db...s0ohh58Oq4TfKaHR9MpP5SMEvKKE15VjIY3QiPAy0qO2E

Shankar Sha

Razorpay only allows us to add only 3 webhooks it seems. What should I do If I have multiple products? Should I have to create a different webhook each and every time for a new workflow?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Shankar Sha !

If the amount differs for every product, then you can create a single workflow by using the Router Module on the basis of Amount of the Product.

You can check on this video tutorial for the Router usage-

Can you let us know the amounts of product you have, so we can just provide you with a workflow with the Routers, so you can refer it for making a workflow.

Also, we would like to have your permission to clone one of your Razorpay workflow, so we can use it to provide you with a dummy workflow for reference.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Shankar Sha

For your query on multiple products on Razorpay to automate, here is a workaround to Razorpay not giving Product Page details in webhook data.
Using this workaround you can set up multiple product pages with the same price.

Further, for better understanding, you can check out the following recorded video -

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

Regards

Shankar Sha

Thanks, Supreme! I believe that is a perfect solution and it takes a lot of steps for us as well as customers to choose. I have mentioned to your team that I deal with Add-ons as well on the Razorpay payment page, those kinds of scenarios need to be handled using Pabbly connect. Also, how to deal with multiple products and add-ons if am using PSB? Clarify me for these two scenarios to process better. Thanks in advance!