• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Multiple task

FYM

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTY4MDYzMjA0MzA1MjY1NTUzMDUxMzA1MTY0NTQzMCI_3D_pc
Good morning,

I created this workflow to automatically send an email with the required content. The form I use is Formcan, and after submission, I send an email and then add the contact to the newsletter and contacts.

The issue I'm facing is that I receive three emails instead of one with the same content, even though I set it up to send only one. I can't find any settings area where I can limit the amount, and I don't know why this is happening.

I looked into the Task History area, and even if I fill out the form only once, I see four different task executions.

How can I solve this issue?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Attachments

• chrome-capture-2024-7-22.png
    chrome-capture-2024-7-22.png
    245.7 KB · Views: 18

Luv

Staff member
Hey @FYM

Upon looking into the workflow it appears that your trigger currently initiates multiple times because you may have used save and send requests multiple times in order to map it. To fix this, remove the trigger and set it up only once to avoid issues.

1721649280787.png

Let us know if this works for you.

Reactions: FYM