• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Multiplication Step Stopped Working

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTZlMDYzNzA0MzI1MjZkNTUzZDUxMzE1MTYyNTQzMiI_3D_pc
I'm using Number Formatter (Pabbly) : Perform Math Operation and it started throwing out a null value. It looks like it cannot multiply a decimal number - so 1 * 1 works, but 1 * .1 returns a null value. This has worked thousands of times over the past year and just stopped working.

What's the issue?

Thank you!!

Himesh

Hello @grantandrew, I Don't think so it was working from beginning it works only with Code module or spreadsheet formulas.
Please refer this video for spreadsheet formula.
If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.

No - this has worked hundreds of times a day for over a year.
Same issue with spreadsheet formulas - whole number * whole number = answer but whole number * decimal number just repeats the entry to me without calculating. This worked faithfully until yesterday.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Our team is aware of the issues pertaining to decimal values in the Number Formatter and is currently working on fixing the decimal-related issues. In the meantime, we suggest that you try adding these steps to your workflow to achieve the desired value.