• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

My automation flow created for automatic course enrollment in my pipeline is giving an error.

Vireesh

I have created an automation for granting access to my courses on successful payments. When I am testing the workflow, it is capturing the opportunity id correctly and granting the access, but when the actual workflow is working, it is giving me an error and course access is not being granted to the students.

Please help to get it fixed at the earliest.

Below is the link of the workflow that I am using currently.

Below is the screenshot of the error that I am getting now.

1667212726158.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vireesh

As we can see from your workflow, it doesn't have any history, so please share the workflow in which you are using MyPipeline: Update Opportunity and the history id exists.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vireesh

The wokrlfow, you have shared has the " MyPipeline: Create Contact" action step in it and the screenshot of the task history you have shared has "MyPipeLine: Update opportunity".

1667278792665.png

Shared Workflow -

1667278817744.png