• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

My deal created time is not showing

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjMwNTZlMDYzMDA0MzY1MjZkNTUzNzUxM2I1MTZiNTQzMSI_3D_pc
Hi,
1. When I set up my workflow, the deal created time was showing before but it's not showing anymore and I've exhausted all options. Kindly help me out with it
2. Is there a way I can get the user agent to show on my Pipedrive because I can't find it on the "get all deals field" and I need it so that I can track where people visiting my website are co
1708384797359.png
1708384850122.png
ming from.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @factoryskylight

As I can check from your workflow, it appears that the creation date in Pipedrive is still present, and the task history is ongoing.

If you are experiencing any issues, I kindly ask you to reconnect with the Pipedrive application and try again.
2024-02-20_16h18_27.png

2. Is there a way I can get the user agent to show on my Pipedrive because I can't find it on the "get all deals field" and I need it so that I can track where people visiting my website are coming from.

Regarding this, kindly elaborate bit more over the concern which you have mentioned, as we didn't get much on it?

Hey @factoryskylight

As I can check from your workflow, it appears that the creation date in Pipedrive is still present, and the task history is ongoing.

If you are experiencing any issues, I kindly ask you to reconnect with the Pipedrive application and try again.
View attachment 38440
2. Is there a way I can get the user agent to show on my Pipedrive because I can't find it on the "get all deals field" and I need it so that I can track where people visiting my website are coming from.

Regarding this, kindly elaborate bit more over the concern which you have mentioned, as we didn't get much on it?1.

Hey @factoryskylight

View attachment 38440

Regarding this, kindly elaborate bit more over the concern which you have mentioned, as we didn't get much on it?
1. Thanks for the reply.
2. What I mean is, isn't there a way I can get the source of where the form is being filled from e.g. Mozilla, firefox, chrome, and others? I want to get that data also to populate into my Pipedrive just like all other custom fields that were created

Arshita

Staff member
2. What I mean is, isn't there a way I can get the source of where the form is being filled from e.g. Mozilla, firefox, chrome, and others? I want to get that data also to populate into my Pipedrive just like all other custom fields that were created
We have forwarded your request to our technical team, and they are currently working on it.

Please allow us some time, and I will provide you with an update soon.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @factoryskylight

Thank you for your patience.

I've checked your concern with our team, and currently, it's not possible to add the source field from our end as you requested in the Pipedrive.