• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

My student's affiliate sales is not getting tracked

Vireesh

Hi,
One of my student complained that his affiliate sale is not getting tracked in his dashboard. When I checked in my dashboard it was not reflecting there also.
To check I have made the purchase but again I saw that the unique clicks and total clicks are reflecting there but not the affiliate sale.

Kindly fix this issue on urgent basis as my affiliates may get demotivated because of this issue.

Vireesh

Hi,
One of my student complained that his affiliate sale is not getting tracked in his dashboard. When I checked in my dashboard it was not reflecting there also.
To check I have made the purchase but again I saw that the unique clicks and total clicks are reflecting there but not the affiliate sale.

Kindly fix this issue on urgent basis as my affiliates may get demotivated because of this issue.
Below is his affiliate link for your reference.

Vireesh

Hello,
its more than one week I am waiting for the response on my above concern.
Can someone respond to this?

My students are chasing me for their sales details.

P

PabblyMember2

Hello Vireesh,
The team is looking into the issue and will update you ASAP.
Meanwhile, can you help us with the email address of the customer/student?
You can email us at [email protected]

Vireesh

Hello Akanksha and pabbly team,
It's more than a week I am waiting for the response.

Can you guys please help me fix this?

Vireesh

Hello Team,
can you guys please respond on this?
I am facing this issue and it is pending since long time.
As cannot keep this window open for a long time please email me if anything needs to be communicated for live session.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Vireesh

I had confirmed you that I had scheduled it for Monday and day before yesterday I was seeing that it has been scheduled to Tuesday.
I was waiting but you didn't turn up for the meeting.
Can we connect on zoom today as it is bit urgent the activate the affiliate system for my products.