• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

All of my recent students are not able to login and affiliate sales in their dashboard is not getting tracked.

Vireesh

All of the recently applied students are not able to login back to their affiliate dashboard as it is giving an error of INVALID EMAIL ID ever after entering the correct mail id.
When I tried to login to their account from my dashboard I am able to login, but when I tried to make a purchase using any of their affiliate

We are running Independence day offer and hence kindly do the needful on urgent basis as it is crucial for all of our community members.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello Vireesh,
Greetings !!

We have reviewed this case on our side and were successful in creating an affiliate in your account during our tests.

Could you please provide us the link that you're using to direct your affiliates to sign up or affiliate are using to signup? Additionally, we'd appreciate it if you could record a video demonstrating the current problem and share this this video with us. This will offer a clearer insight into the issue, allowing us to investigate and address it more effectively.

Vireesh

Hi,
It seems my message got miscommunicated.

I don't have issue in creating new affiliates.

My issues are as mentioned below.
1. The new affiliates after creating their accounts are not able to login to their dashboard as they are getting an error as invalid email id
2. We logged in to the affiliate dashboard of our students and tried to make the payment from their affiliate link. The links are getting captured but not the sale.
I have explained and shown the same thing in the below video.

Please go through the same and help me to get this resolved on urgent basis as this is very crucial for all of our affiliates on this Independence day.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello Vireesh,
Greetings !!
We have reviewed this case and recorded video from our end and would like to share our observations:

1. The new affiliates after creating their accounts are not able to login to their dashboard as they are getting an error as invalid email id

During our tests, we were successfully able to created an affiliate in your account.
Could you please provide the link that you're using to direct your affiliates for sign-up? We'd like to understand the specific link or method the affiliates are using when they encounter the "invalid ID" issue. We have tested this with both the way i.e affiliate signup URL and the client portal and did not encounter any issues.

2.We logged in to the affiliate dashboard of our students and tried to make the payment from their affiliate link. The links are getting captured but not the sale.

We've investigated the matter and found that you're utilizing your own checkout page rather than the one provided by Pabbly Subscription Billing. As a result, when a user processes a payment, the subscription and other payment-related details aren't being captured within Pabbly Subscription Billing. Without these details being captured in PSB, the system can't automatically generate commissions.

If you wish for affiliate commissions to be automatically created within Pabbly Subscription Billing, you must use the checkout page generated by Pabbly Subscription Billing exclusively for processing payments.

Vireesh

Hi,
Thanks for your inputs.

As mentioned above please find the details requested.
1. Recording of the video

2. The link that we are sharing with our students to sign up for affiliate program (After creating their account they are not able to login back to their account from this link as their email id is showing invalid)

Note:I don't want them to get their affiliate payout done directly from pabbly. I want their sales needs to be tagged in their name and the same has to be displayed in their dashboard and our dashboard.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello Vireesh,
Greetings !!

We kindly request that you schedule a call with our team. During the call, we can provide a clearer explanation as to why the affiliate commissions are not being generated in your account. Please let us know your convenient time so that we can connect over call accordingly.

Vireesh

Hi Mukhesh,
I can connect on call at 5pm today or 11am tomorrow.

What about the login issue of my students?

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello Vireesh,
Greetings !!

Thank you for sharing your availability. Let's connect tomorrow at 11 AM for the call.
Please use the following link to join the call:

The login Issue in your affiliate account has been fixed please check and confirm once.