• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

My Workflow Enquiry from Indiamart is not working properly

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Parth

You need to elaborate your query specifically on which action step you are not able to process your automation further.

Parth

Workflow name "Enquiry from indiamart" First step of email parser is not capturing mails everytime mail arrives, so remaining steps dont do needful

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Parth

As we can see from your workflows' task history Id your Email Parser trigger event is capturing the emails accordingly.

Please configure your complete workflow correctly and map the data accordingly to process your automation correctly.

2022-07-06_17h40_11.png

Though we highly recommend hiring an automation expert who can build your workflow from scratch and manage everything for you - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/pabbly-connect-experts-and-consultants.22/

Our scope of support is limited to help resolving the error and bugs for all our customers. We cannot help in setting up workflows from scratch for our customers.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Nilesh Jain

Could you please share the details regarding your issue? Kindly share the workflow name, and email id associated with Pabbly Connect, a screenshot of the issue for checking.

Nilesh Jain

Hey @Nilesh Jain

Could you please share the details regarding your issue? Kindly share the workflow name, and email id associated with Pabbly Connect, a screenshot of the issue for checking.

Dear Kunal ji

please see the attached screenshot, you will notice the trigger timing is early morning and date is same date. where as enquiries are generated in the day time. Since the date range is not previous day's date its not picking enquiries from previous day as well

can we specify date and time, if yes then I think it should work

Attachments

• indiamart.jpg
    indiamart.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 50
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Nilesh Jain

We have updated the trigger event as per the last 24 hours, you can now fetch the data and it will show correctly. Kindly fetch the data again and let us know if you have any questions or comments.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Nilesh Jain

We are sorry, we can't give you access to control to specify date and time and trigger timing as it was encoded in the code.

rajarora

The default trigger time is 24 hours for new lead fetch with IndiaMART. Is it default or can we change it? Kindly update so we can decide on our next step. Thanks

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @rajarora

We can reduce the polling time to a minimum of 1 hour, however, that will be for paid customers only. We have seen that you are still not a paid customer so we can't reduce the polling time.

rajarora

@Kunal Valuskar Thanks for the quick reply. I may consider upgrading to a paid plan.
However, I need to know the following:

Can we make a new record instantly in Hubspot CRM as soon as a new lead comes to IndiaMart?

I have successfully made the workflow and I got what I needed. The only confirmation I need about the record creation in Hubspot CRM.

Thanks.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @rajarora

Yes, you can achieve this scenario. All the leads coming to Hubspot CRM are instant and it will create a new record in it once it receives the data instantly.

Thanks
Kunal