• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

My workflow has stopped working

Vincenzo

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTZhMDYzZTA0MzQ1MjZhNTUzNzUxMzc1MTY0NTQzOSI_3D_pc
Hi i have connected the website called "systeme.io" to my google sheet account so that every time a lead registers on our website we have the lead number, email, name and surname on our google sheet page.
The problem is that it's not working anymore, i tested it myself and it's been two days since it stopped working. I register but google sheet doesn't receive my data.

If this can help i also got an email by Pabbly saying "A quick notice about recent task execution."
The task error detail was:

{
"HTTP Status Code": 500,
"message": "The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details."
}

Thank you in advance,

Best regards
- Vincenzo

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Vincenzo,

Based on your Task History, we can see that 'Google Sheets: Add New Row' action step is working correctly and the data also appears to be added to your spreadsheet.
1697135597056.png

The error you encountered is related to WATI action step. Error 500 occurs when a third-party application experiences a server issue or downtime at a particular moment.
1697135796092.png

I suggest that you register another lead on your website and check if it appears in your Task History. Also, verify whether its details have been added to your Google Sheets spreadsheet.