• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mytelfon and twilio

Hi
I have twilio mobile and use MyTelfon application to make /receive calls/sms from mobile app. This creates following configuration with twillio (attached).

how can i still integrated pably here so i can get information about call made or received on twilio number? do i need to update this setting? if so it stops making calls

Attachments

• mytelfon.jpg
    mytelfon.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 13
Hey @allneedsdigital

Could you please provide a clearer explanation of your concern in a brief manner? It's not very clear.
Hi

I use mytelfon app to make and receive calls using twilio number. By linking , telfon with twilio i get TwiML apps created with following settings and it works well

Now i need to also integrate pably so i can listen to events like call recieved?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @allneedsdigital !

No, it will not work exactly per your usecase.

You can use "Webhook by Pabbly" to send data inside Pabbly Connect workflow-

Or, incase you need to push a data inside another application from Pabbly Connect workflow, then you can use "API by Pabbly" here-

Hope, this works for you.