• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Naming Steps

Hi, Why do you change the names of steps by adding your own default text instead of allowing the name to remain exactly how I enter it. For example, I name my steps as shown in the attached image, and then when I refresh the page, they are all renamed with trailing text and when I copy the same step over and over, the trailing text ends up copying the added text over and over making it get longer and longer. No one needs this if they are naming their own steps. Please make it so that the step remains named as I choose to name it WITHOUT your added text. If you want to keep your added text, then when I edit the text, it should not include the text you've added.
1685327013622.png
chrome_NnPkAXC9tM.png
chrome_QlIYPfjhrX.png

Attachments

• chrome_QlIYPfjhrX.png
    chrome_QlIYPfjhrX.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 32