• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need help in Clickbank==>>Aweber workflows

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyo3008

Hi,

I created two workflows for 2 Clickbank products. Each new sale on each should send the new subscriber details to a a specific Aweber list.

The problem is that I'm doing a test purchase on Clickbank but my email is not added to the relevant Aweber list. I tried this for both products.

Can anyone show me what I did wrong or missed in my workflow settings?

Thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @guyo3008

I created two workflows for 2 Clickbank products. Each new sale on each should send the new subscriber details to a a specific Aweber list.

The problem is that I'm doing a test purchase on Clickbank but my email is not added to the relevant Aweber list. I tried this for both products.

Can anyone show me what I did wrong or missed in my workflow settings?
In the Aweber action step, you need to map the email address at least to make this step work.

2022-07-20_17h13_16.png

Further, the email address and other details you will get from the ClickBank: New Sales trigger response whereas its response can be further processed with the help of the Data Transformer by Pabbly: ClickBank action step.

2022-07-20_17h26_42.png

guyo3008

Hi,

Why do I need to enter the email address if I want that information to be taken from the Clickbank order form once someone has purchased...

I'm not sure I understand.

Thank you for your help.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @guyo3008

By getting an email address, I mean to retrieve the data from the CliclBanks trigger response, you have to perform a certain action step.

Since click bank only sends the relative data in such a manner only.

Please follow the action step as mentioned in the trigger event or from our previous message.

guyo3008

OK thank you. I did that and it said "success". Still don't get any email added to Aweber. Can you check my workflows please again?

Thanks!

guyo3008

Hi,

Thank you. Still no subscribers added to the relevant Aweber lists. Can you please go over the workflows to see whether I did anything wrong?

guyo3008

I'm not sure I understand: leave the full name and email boxes empty in the Aweber settings? Isn't this info supposed to be taken directly from the Clickbank order page?

Thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @guyo3008

We have already mapped the data in the Aweber action step and it shall work accordingly.

Please give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

guyo3008

HI, I tried to purchase Reliver Pro and that was not added to the list. I received the following message:

Hello Guy Last Name,

This email is to notify you that for the workflow "reliver pro" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -​

Task History ID: IjIwMTAxNjQzOSI_3D
Step Name: AWeber > Add Subscriber
Task Error Detail:

{
"error > status": 400,
"error > message": "Invalid email address.",
"error > type": "BadRequestError",
"error > documentation_url": "https://labs.aweber.com/docs/troubleshooting#badrequest"
}

Please help.

Thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @guyo3008

Hello Guy Last Name,

This email is to notify you that for the workflow "reliver pro" , a recent task was not executed due to following error -​
Task History ID: IjIwMTAxNjQzOSI_3D
Step Name: AWeber > Add Subscriber
Task Error Detail:

{
"error > status": 400,
"error > message": "Invalid email address.",
"error > type": "BadRequestError",
"error > documentation_url": "https://labs.aweber.com/docs/troubleshooting#badrequest"
}

We have already mapped the data in the Aweber action step and it shall work accordingly.

Please give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

2022-07-23_11h26_42.png

guyo3008

Hi,

Thank you for your help.

Now I made a new workflow called Acne No More. Can you please mapped the data in the Aweber action step so it can work properly like the other two?

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @guyo3008

Now I made a new workflow called Acne No More. Can you please mapped the data in the Aweber action step so it can work properly like the other two?

As we can see from your workflow you have already mapped the desired field correctly, kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

guyo3008

Hi,

I tried again and I'm not seeing my email added to the list. Can you please go over the workflow 'acne no more' and see what is missing ?

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @guyo3008

Seems like you might be statically passing the Id in the action step and because of that, you were getting the BadRequrestError.

Though we have corrected it again and it is working fine now.

guyo3008

Hi,

I have now checked purchase with 2 different emails again. Both are added to the Aweber list but as 'unsubscribed' ??? This is quite weird. Can you check why this happens?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.