• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need help in creating a workflow

I want to create a workflow like this:

Data is saved on my google sheets with these details:

date
name
email
whatsapp number

Delay for 1 day and then send whatsapp message but it should be between the office time range (between 9 am to 7 pm) as I don't want to disturb them in odd timings.

Please help me with this.

Thanks & Regards
Rachna

Supreme

Staff member
I want to create a workflow like this:

Data is saved on my google sheets with these details:

date
name
email
whatsapp number

Delay for 1 day and then send whatsapp message but it should be between the office time range (between 9 am to 7 pm) as I don't want to disturb them in odd timings.

Please help me with this.

Thanks & Regards
Rachna
Do you have any fix time for sending messages? Or is that random between 9 am to 7 pm?

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rachnanaisha

As per your concern, we have created a workflow on your terms. Kindly check this in your account and configure the Google Sheets Trigger and the message sending API in the last step. Although we have fixed the delay time of your message to 11 AM ( UTC 5:30) by the delay action step.

2021-10-07_15h45_13.png