• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Need help to update correct date format in workflow

analytics

Your Task History ID
/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzMzA0MzQ1MjZlNTUzNzUxMzEi_pc
Hi there,

I have created workflow to send whatsapp to customer conditionally please help to check below points
1) I have date with time in MYSQL I want to convert it into only date format and send whatsapp if date is grater then 28th March 2024.
2) Why I am getting " condition is false " error in image 2 ?
Please see the both images and let me know does i chosen correct date format into both images ?

1711631245232.png

1711632478716.png

Last edited:

manthan

Staff member
Hey @analytics

I noticed that you are using the Action event "Format Date Only" in the Date/Time Formatter. Instead, use the Action event "Format date with Time zone" to extract the date. Please refer to the attached screenshot for reference.

The condition is evaluated as false in Filter by Pabbly because it does not meet all three conditions specified in your AND condition. If you wish to satisfy any one condition out of three, you can utilize the OR condition instead. Our video team has created a video on this topic; please refer to the attached video link for further reference.

1711646433151.png