• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

New Moxie client to contact in Fluent CRM

Mat

Hi,

When I create a new customer in Moxie, I'm trying to create a new contact in Fluent CRM as well as add the new contact to a list in Fluent CRM.

I've authenticated to both Moxie and Fluent CRM, and have been able to map the data for the new contact in Fluent CRM.

I would also like to add the new contact to a tag and list inside Fluent CRM as well. However, my Fluent CRM lists and tags are not populating in Pabbly, therefore I can't select the correct tag and list for the new contact.

Is there something I should do to make the lists and tags populate and selectable in Pabbly?

Thanks,
Mat

Attachments

• list-tag.jpg
    list-tag.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 41

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Mat,

Based on your workflow, it appears that you don't have access to create a contact in Fluent CRM.
1700692985012.png

This could be because you haven't installed or configured the WordPress REST API Authentication Plugin in your WordPress account. Please follow the exact steps provided in the video to establish a new connection with your FluentCRM account. The video also demonstrates how to install and configure the plugin, so make sure to follow those instructions as well.
1700693184131.png

Skip to 07:03

Mat

Thank you for your reply... I've installed and configured the WordPress Rest API Authentication plugin.

Unfortunately, my lists and my tags from Fluent CRM are not populating in the connection form.

How can I assign a list and a tag to my new contact?

Attachments

• snip-form.png
    snip-form.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 34

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It seems like you are not allowed to access the REST API from WordPress's end. Kindly get in touch with WordPress's support team to get a better understanding of the premium plan they are asking you to upgrade.
1701192728449.png

Mat

Thanks for your responses...

So, this connection error is coming from the "WordPress Rest API Authentication" plugin that was recommended above.

Should I have to upgrade to the premium version of this plugin to be able to pass information from FluentCRM to Pabbly? That upgrade isn't explained in the video (
)

I just watched this FluentCRM integration video (
) connecting a FluentCRM account to Pabbly, and there is no mention of using the "WordPress Rest API Authentication" plugin.

Help, please. I've now spent four hours trying to figure out this integration.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
) connecting a FluentCRM account to Pabbly, and there is no mention of using the "WordPress Rest API Authentication" plugin.
It's not possible for us to mention every detail in each of our videos. That is the reason why we have stated it in the help text.

If you are using the free plan of a WordPress service, you will only be able to access the default endpoint authentication. To securely access custom or third-party plugin endpoints, you will need to upgrade to a premium plan that suits your needs.

Kindly contact the WordPress team for further assistance

se yung

Thanks for your responses...

So, this connection error is coming from the "WordPress Rest API Authentication" plugin that was recommended above.

Should I have to upgrade to the premium version of this plugin to be able to pass information from FluentCRM to Pabbly? That upgrade isn't explained in the video (
)

Help, please. I've now spent four hours trying to figure out this integration.

I'm having the same problem.

See the link below
https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/fluent-crm-and-pabbly-connect-integration-issues.19015/

1. did you manage to resolve this issue?

2. did you by any chance purchase Fluent CRM from "hottheme.net"?

Mat

Se Yung... I was never able to get past the Rest API error, because the plugin they recommend for the connection requires a paid upgrade in order to function (which I didn't do... so I have no idea if the paid upgrade actually works). Pabbly fails to mention this in any of there explainer videos or support thread responses (but they use the plugin in their explainer videos oddly enough with the free version of the plugin), which leads to confusion and forum threads like these. lol. I was able to get it connected, but I abandoned the direct connection (and the plugin) and went with a webhook instead. The webhook is working fine for me. Good luck!