• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

No option to use Card Table Basecamp

witnwisdumb

Hello.
It looks like Basecamp's Card Table is only available as an action but not as a Trigger. This means I can sync one way from an external tool to Basecamp, but not the other way. So, is two-way sync not possible with Pabbly Connect?

Attachments

• basecamp trigger event.png
    basecamp trigger event.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 12
  • basecamp do this action.png
    basecamp do this action.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 16

Supreme

Staff member
Once you have added the record to the integration request page (HelloNext https://pabbly.featureos.app/p/basecamp-triggers-are-missing) then you just need to upvote the request. Our team will decide based on upvote and make the integration for you.

If you need any more integration then kindly share the upvote link with your users so that they will upvote it and our team will make integration for you.

witnwisdumb

Thank you, but that doesn't answer my question at all. I am currently in a trial period, and if there is no way of knowing whether the core feature I need is going to take days or months to be implemented, that effectively forces me eliminate the product entirely from the consideration set. I understand that you don't want to commit to something that is not in your hands, but I'm asking for a guesstimate, not a commitment.

Supreme

Staff member
We can't give you an exact time, but we're actively working on adding the trigger event you need to our system. It's a priority for us, and we'll get it done as soon as possible.

I've also passed your request on to our integration team so they can start working on asap.