• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Non execution of task

I have a workflow from Book like a boss to Closem.ai and received error (screen shot attached) while executing the task. On examining my closem list, no new contact is added. Can you please help me what is wrong with flow/execution? I am also attaching screenshot of my closem list with zero contact.

1668237787635.png

1668237880609.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Brijesh Parikh

Could you please try to add a new contact via Book Like a Boss app and let us know if you are still getting this issue? It seems like you have the contact details [email protected] Gaurav Upreti inside your Closem and you might have deleted it.

Kindly create a new record and let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks for quick reply.

Client is having different email and phone number whereas pabbly captured my email and number? I am surprised that why my email id is returned instead of client making booking. here is screen shot.
1668241498108.png

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Brijesh Parikh

This could be because you are mapping the data Booked with Email : [email protected].

1668245756971.png

We have changed it to customer email.

1668245821647.png

Kindly test the scenario and let me know if you have any questions or comments.

P

PabblyMember4

Thanks for the confirmation. After making changes to get the details from customer email, it was successful.

1668247345303.png