• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Not able to find Chat ID on telegram web

I got it.... but now I am getting the error

Bad Request: chat not found
1631789532803.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Natural Vibes

We have corrected your Telegram Action step and it looks like you were missing the "-100" before the chat id and because of that, the bad request is appearing.

Kindly check your workflow we have done that for you and try again completely. Then let us know if you get stuck at any place.

2021-09-16_16h47_04.png

alfinesta

Hey @Natural Vibes

We have corrected your Telegram Action step and it looks like you were missing the "-100" before the chat id and because of that, the bad request is appearing.

Kindly check your workflow we have done that for you and try again completely. Then let us know if you get stuck at any place.

View attachment 3728
its only for channel for -100? i try on PM and group but not working exactly same with the instructions. please check

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alfinesta

We looked into your account and it seems like the chat id is not valid or the admin of your group is someone else.

Kindly check out the tutorial video on telegram integrations -

Thanks!!