• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Not able to map Facebook Lead Ads Country on Mailchimp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm trying to map the Country CODE but it's not working.
I'm connecting facebbol Lead Ads and Mailchimp. First Name, Last Name and email are working fine but I'm not able to map correctly the country CODE.
Where is the mistake? When I open my Audience on Mailchimp I don't find the country code anywhere.

Ale

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-10 alle 19.05.33.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-10 alle 19.05.33.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 40

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @alessio.caslotti,

Based on my limited understanding of your concern, it seems like you are not getting the Country Code field in your Mailchimp 'Add New Member with Custom Fields' action step. If so, could you please establish a new connection with your Mailchimp account and see if the Country Code custom field appears in this step?
1694377683891.png

Hi @alessio.caslotti,

Based on my limited understanding of your concern, it seems like you are not getting the Country Code field in your Mailchimp 'Add New Member with Custom Fields' action step. If so, could you please establish a new connection with your Mailchimp account and see if the Country Code custom field appears in this step?View attachment 31273

Hi, thanks for your reply.
I found a Workaround.
I've added a TEXT Custom Field on Mailchimp (Audience fields and MERGE tags). Now I can map correctly the Country Code.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-09-18 alle 13.21.01.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-18 alle 13.21.01.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot 2023-09-18 alle 13.21.20.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-18 alle 13.21.20.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.